A brand new family owned 63 place centre located in Warriewood on the Northern Beaches of Sydney they provide quality care that caters to the individual needs of children aged 6 weeks to when they commence school. Reggio Emilia and Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligence inspire their learning environments and curriculum.
As an experienced Diploma Trained Educator/Early Childhood Teacher you will mainly work with Senior Preschoolers but will also be able to support Educators across all rooms as needed. As a strong team player your strength is adaptability and you value being part of a team. You will have a positive mind set and be open to learning and embracing new ways of working. You would bring your leadership skills into the role and work closely with the Educational Leader to ensure high quality education and care is delivered at all times.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establish, nurture and foster collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children
- Establish, nurture and foster strong relationships with children to achieve quality learning and development outcomes
- Build a supportive relationship with families to allow for honest and open communication of expectations and needs
- Ensure daily communication to families about their child’s day – communication diary, emails etc
- Partake in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning
- Ensure the inclusion and equality of all cultures and backgrounds at your center.
- Engage in shared, sustained interactions with children which build warm, trusting relationships
- Complete curriculum planning sheets and reflections to ensure curriculum decision-making process is fully and appropriately implemented. The full planning cycle must be evident on a continual basis
- An ACECQA approved Diploma of Children's Services, Bachelor of Early Education or equivalent
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate, and preferably a CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Full-time Australian working right (Sponsorship opportunity available)
- Confidence with the Early Years Learning Framework and required documentation
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join this beautiful centre. Apply now!