The Murdock Group is comprised of 4 expertly driven Early Years Education centric businesses, Murdock Education Recruitment, Murdock Early Education Schools Group, Eco Early Learning & Bush Kinder Group and Murdock Management Services Group.
These businesses are all poised for continuous growth over the year ahead with Murdock Recruitment launching new offices, both Eco and Murdock Childcare's opening new centres and Murdock Management Services taking on new projects and clients.
With this type of growth, we are going to need someone who loves our business with as much rigour and passion as we do. We believe that People & Culture isn't just about the internal effects on our business, it's also focused on the external, the people that our businesses touch and because our customers are people too. It's about the full user experience across all of our businesses and being able to see them as true people businesses.
You will work closely with our training and development manager to develop an online training and induction platform and facilitate online LIVE learning opportunities for our network and the sector as a whole.
You will not just be a behind the scenes person but you will be an active leader in our sector that thrives on sharing knowledge, helping others and networking.
Duties but not limited to
- Develop and implement systems and processes including KPI's to measure and monitor organisational health and culture
- Implement Quarterly satisfaction surveys across Clients and Employees in conjunction with Group Operations Manager
- Strategically identify and approach talent suitable for business growth with recruitment tools of the trade
- Develop and deliver strategies to enforce a positive recruitment and brand engagement experience
- Building and maintain vendor and supplier relationships that benefit all facets of the business
- You will be the “business-go-to-person” managing and purchasing of all office supplies, equipment across our network and facilitate new employees to have the right tools purchased to set them up for ultimate success from day one.
- Ensure performance appraisals are a motivating tool that is done quarterly.
- Manage and coordinate the onboarding of all new employees to ensure they are set up for success from day one
- Support our employees day-to-day with HR processes, engagement management and development initiatives to ensure employee engagement and career growth and development is always at the forefront
- Forecast, plan and manage future hiring requirements;
- Develop and implement people strategies which attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on the strategic direction of the business;
- Develop and implement high-quality employee onboarding, induction and exit processes;
- Identify, implement, oversee and evaluate learning and development programs to meet organisational needs
- Maintenance of employee files and HR reporting: Assist with maintaining organisational compliance by ensuring that personnel files and employee records adhere to both Update and maintain employee records in HRIS systems.
- Leading the organisation of events nationally with our Events and Marketing Manager to make our business a leader.
- Prolific networking abilities
- Strong relationship building skills with remote teams and understanding of the operations of a medium to large business.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively in a complex and changing environment.
- Team focused attitude whilst also maintaining the ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Strong communication skills, including a high standard of verbal.
- Knowledge or experience of the principles of human resource management in action.
You will work directly with the entrepreneur and founder of "The Murdock Group" to bring his vision for the overall business to life.
There will be no task too big or too small as we all jump in together at Murdock to ensure the overall success of the business. We all live and breath our vision, mission and values as we believe this is the true way and only way to achieve true success and to have our people at the forefront of everything we do.
If this role sounds like one you would thrive in APPLY NOW