We are proud to be working with this beautiful 61 place Early Learning Centre, located in Alexander Heights.
They provide education and care for children from the age of 0 to 5 years. They offer a nurturing environment and a philosophy that follows the Reggio Emilia approach.
An educational philosophy based on the principle of respect, responsibility, and community through exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriching environment
They are providing children with space and resources to learn about themselves and the world around them in as many ways possible!
Diploma qualified Educator
To lead and mentor a team of educators. Create meaningful & exciting program
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Toddler room
- Maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff and imparting their knowledge and skills to others
- Ensure in compliance with the OH&S Policy, ensure a safe environment is well maintained for staff and children
- To ensure that accurate records are kept in regards to the accident, incident, injury, illness, and medication
- Promote good parent/centre relationships
- Maintain observations and records of individual children's progress, particularly those identified through staff observation
- ACECQA recognised Diploma or Certificate III qualification in children's services
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Room Leader
- Extensive knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Supportive and respectful nature
- The ability to align with a Montessori influenced philosophy
- Enjoys working collaboratively within a leadership team
- Passionate about making a difference to Early Childhood Education
- A valid WWCC, First Aid and CPR
For further information, please call Bronwyn Butcher on 08 9227 8084 or to apply please email bronwyn@ murdockrecruitment.com or hit APPLY NOW!