We are proud to be partnered with this family-run childcare centre in North Manly!
They pride themselves on having close relationships with families from the local neighborhoods and providing a play-based program for children.
They believe that all children are capable learners and can achieve their potential with the collaborative work between educators, families, and the wider community. They work together to make improvements to their centre and share ideas like a family.
We are seeking amazing Certificate 3 Educators to join the team!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, nurturing and fostering collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children,
- Partaking in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning,
- Engaging in shared, sustained interactions with children which build warm, trusting relationships,
- Working collaboratively with the ECT and Room Leader to create and implement individual learning plans,
- Complete curriculum planning sheets and reflections.
You are a Certificate 3 Educator who is flexible, adaptable, innovative and loves what they do!
Our client is happy to interview trainee Certificate 3 Educators too - as long as you are passionate about what you do and want to be there everyday.
- An ACECQA approved Certificate 3 in Children's Services or equivalent,
- A current NSW Working with Children Check,
- A Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- A First Aid Certificate, and preferably a CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate,
- Full Australian working rights,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Of course we can’t forget the BENEFITS!
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Warming & inviting workplace
- End of year parties
- Birthday celebrations