This 60 place Long Day Care centre is in a beautiful Bayside suburb of Melbourne. With a history of Exceeding standards this Centre has strong community relationships and values their staff, providing opportunities to develop and grow.
Our Client is looking for a number of Educators to join their team including:
- Certificate III Educator
- 2 x Diploma Qualified Educators - One role is available part time
- Early Childhood Teacher
You will be required to:
- Establish, nurture and foster collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children
- Establish, nurture and foster strong relationships with children to achieve quality learning and development outcomes
- Ensure daily communication to families about their child’s day – communication diary, emails etc.
- Partake in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning
- Ensure the inclusion and equality of all cultures and backgrounds at your centre
- Engage in shared, sustained interactions with children which build warm, trusting relationships
- Work with your Educator and team to complete curriculum planning sheets and reflections which ensure the curriculum decision-making process is fully and appropriately implemented.
- The full planning cycle must be evident on a continual basis
- ACECQA Approved Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education
- Valid Victorian Working with Children's Check
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Outstanding level of verbal and written communication
- Strong Knowledge and experience of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current approved First Aid Certificate
- Current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
If you would like to find out more about these roles call us on 02 9167 1919, 0498 999 549 or 0435 834 023, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!