This community family friend long daycare/OSHC service located in Boddington cares for up to 36 children, ensuring each child feels confident to learn and develop while finding their place in the world. The service provides high-quality care to children up to school age, five days a week.
They are offering an amazing opportunity to join a team which is committed to play-based learning. Our client is family-friendly, who provides a curriculum that enhances children's ideas through their experiences.
Children are encouraged to be sustainable by recycling materials for use in their everyday routines. The Centre, a small but inviting service with a MEETING NQS rating, follows and celebrates the individual cultures of each of their children with special events, food and craft activities.
As an Assistant Educator, you will support the delivery of the educational program, whilst ensuring the establishment and growth of meaningful relationships with children and families.
- Work along the room leader to execute the daily operations of the room to ensure an early learning program and care of the highest standard.
- Support the delivery of the educational program through intentional activities, an extension of spontaneous activities and interests and family input.
- Ensure that all relevant Regulations, Legislation, Standards and Industry Awards Policies and Procedures are met on an ongoing basis.
- Establish, nurture and foster collaborative partnerships with families and communities to achieve quality learning and development outcomes for children.
- Partake in professional performance and practice strategies to improve performance capabilities and further professional learning.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in 0-6 room
- ACECQA Approved Certificate 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Current Working with Children
- Check Strong level of verbal and written communication
- Strong Knowledge and experience of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current approved First Aid Certificate
- Current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to join a supportive team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Relocation allowance up to $5,000
- Subsidised housing.
If you think this role is suitable for you, please call Bronwyn on 08 9227 8084 or email bronwyn@ murdockrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you.